Friday, October 31, 2008

Oíche Shamhna Shona! - Happy Halloween!

Nosferatu
( What a real vampire looks like )

Pennywise

(from Stephen King's "It")


Pan-labyrinth

( This has to be one of my favorite horror characters )




Pazuzu

( A dentist's nightmare )



Bad Pumpkin! Baaaad Pumpkin!! Mus'n't eat the children!



Psycho
(Momma needs a meal)




Wizard of Oz
("I'll get you my little pretty!")

o
One of the most original Halloween costumes.
("I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' babies"
or
"Jess put a knife under the bed, it 'il cut the pain")
( Oh, Butterfly McQueen, I miss ya.)
( My feeble recollections of Gone With The Wind )


Sorry, funny, but disgusting.
Did I just make a pun?
(funny butt)
Things that go bump in the night . . .
Hope you all enjoy your Halloween celebrations and
Happy Samhain!
Butch








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A terrific post in the spirit of the day! I hope its a delightfully spooky one for you, my friend!!

Butch said...

Greg: BOO!!!

Thanks Greg, hope you have some interesting wee goblins visiting your nest this evening. ( Always hold back a wee bit for yourself!)

Joe Jubinville said...

How scary is that!

Butch said...

Joe: Ha! That picture rates right down there with the "birthin'" picture.

Wonder Man said...

I love the pics, but I'm a bit morbid

Butch said...

Wonder Man: I, as well. I've loved the Horror genre since I was a young lad. I still like reading Stephen King and others. I'm a sucker for a good horror movie as well.